Search..

Wednesday 3 July 2013

My little tiny tip points on how to be more attractive and how others would like you :)

Hi guys! :)
How about today we discuss about how we can be atractive and how others would like us...

1. Well first of all be yourself, do not try to be someone you are not :) If somebody likes you he or she just likes you for who you are and you do not need to be a super model to have friends and be liked.

2. Secondly if someone likes you and you don't do not hurt him or her. That is crutial as we will hurt others feelings and that will surely make you a bad person. Well it happens to me too i just tell them that "I am not interested sorry" with a polite tone :).

3. Of course if you smile and talk to others you will surely be more friendly and attractive.

4. I am sure that If you take care of your self like wear nice clean clothes and be hygenic you would be prefered as a friend :).

Well I am not that friendly and I admit that, as I am really shy and somethimeas a bit loner too. But at least I am trying to improve myself and I am sure that if you want to be more friendly you can do it too! :D Just a bit of courage will do.
And also in my point of view i think that every single person that we meet in our life comes for a reson and from him/her we learn how we can arrange our life. Like if you have an enemy which you hate a lot you learn how to be strong and how to stand up for her/his insults.

Thats all for today ;)
xxxxx Nicole









No comments:

Post a Comment