Search..

Tuesday 2 July 2013

List of what can you do in summer :D

What can we do this summer to make it more interesting and unforgettable? Lets see there are plenty of stuff that we can do like:-

1. Watch movies
2. Read plenty of awesome books, one of my favorites is the hunger games, but I am sure you will find other cool books too :).
3. Draw cool stuff you can also send them to my email I will be pleased to see :D
4. You can of course go walking, my top 1 walking place is the beach :P
5. You can make a list of goals that you want to enrich this summer like mine is this, - Do not bite m finger nails :P - Get abs - Read 25 books - Cook 5 recipes
6. You can of course go out with friends :)
7. If you have some cool beaches you can go to swim :) I am sure it will be fun, but be careful of the sun!! :P Use sunblock try not to get sunburnt cause I am sure it is not pleasant as you'll spend the 2 days after sleeping haha cause you'll get really tired 
8.You can of course write a blog ;) it is awesome :D
9. Listen to plenty of music :) I like pop as I find it relaxing my favorite bands are OneRepublic, Coldplay and Edsheeran. 
10. Last but not least HAVE FUN!!!! :D

Hope that this list helped you out a bit :) 
xoxox Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment